We're now open! Local Government restrictions applyFind out more
Why Our Pub is Great
Join us at the Viaduct Tavern, situated on the outskirts of Kidderminster town centre, and enjoy the warm and friendly vibe our traditional pub has to offer. We have an extensive menu full of your favourite classic pub grub dishes along with a wide variety of ever-changing specials to suit all tastes. All of which can be washed down with one of our many ales, wines, spirits or soft drinks on offer. Or why not go all out and treat yourself to a cocktail?
Amongst our delicious menu, you will find all the classics. Such as burgers, steaks, curries and classic British dishes ready and waiting for you. Along with a kids menu, full of delicious treats for even the smallest mouths to enjoy. Our traditional community pub is made up of two rooms. Our bar area is perfect for catching up with friends over a cold beer or a cocktail whilst challenging them to a game of pool. Then our warm, inviting lounge is where our quality menu can be enjoyed whether it’s a special occasion or if you just don’t fancy cooking tonight. We look forward to welcoming you to the Viaduct Tavern soon.
Our Pub Facilities
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
We want to ensure you have the best experience possible when you visit, and our menus continue to offer your favourite pub dishes at an unsurpassed quality.
We always think of those guests who have special dietary requirements when developing our menus so there is always a choice of vegetarian, vegan and NGCI dishes. In addition, we have full allergen information available on pub web pages, via our online app and printed copies in our pubs.
We’re continually innovating to bring you both new tastes and new dishes, whilst ensuring your pub favourites are always available and the best they can be.
I am sure you will agree, there really is something for everyone.
We look forward to welcoming you with a friendly smile, this is your local.View our Menus